Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 1st September (00:01) to 17th October (23:59). Visit https://www.huggies.co.uk/drynites/register, complete the online form, request a sample and sign up to receive our emails to enter the Prize Draw. No purchase necessary. Prizes: 1 x £1,000 CoolStays Voucher. Internet access required. Max 1 entry and Prize per person. Visit https://www.huggies.co.uk/terms-conditions for full T&Cs, Prize details. Promoter: Kimberly Clark UK.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Kimberly-Clark Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT/BST on the 1st September 2021 and 23.59 GMT/BST on the 17th October 2021 inclusive.
- To Enter: Visit www.huggies.co.uk/drynites/register and complete the online form to provide your details (name, address, email address, postal address, contact telephone number, child’s gender and which product size sample you would like to receive), request a sample and sign up for our emails to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Existing members of the DryNites® database who have already received a DryNites® sample on initial sign-up will receive an email to opt-in to the prize draw only. You will not receive another product sample. You must opt-in to the prize draw to be entered. If you’d like to opt-out of the prize draw at any time after opting in, please contact us here: https://www.huggies.co.uk/contact-us
- Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
- The Prize: There will be 1 winner. The winner will win 1 x £1,000 e-voucher to CoolStays.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- CoolStay Voucher is subject to its own terms and conditions which can be found here: https://www.coolstays.com/voucher-terms
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The provisional winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected] If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of residence of the winners will be made available by contacting the Promoter via one of the options made available at https://www.huggies.co.uk/drynites/contact-us one month of the end of the Promotion Period for a period of 8 weeks. The winners can object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by contacting the Promoter In the same manner as above. However, without prejudice, the Promoter will provide winner information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the website.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Kimberly Clark UK, Kimberly-Clark Ltd, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4HA